About Northern Beaches Pilates
Northern Beaches Pilates, located in one of the most stunning regions of Sydney, is owned by Northern Beaches local, Annebé Pettersen. As principal of Northern Beaches Pilates, Annebé draws from over 40 years experience in Classical Ballet and Dance, Health and Fitness, and Pilates…
At the age of 20, Annebé took over a ballet school which she ran successfully for a total of 16 years. During this time she completed a Bachelor of Social Work at Sydney University.
In 1991 Annebé gained her Fitness Leader Certification and taught Aerobics in a number of local Gyms and Fitness Centres, exercising her genuine interest in people and their well being. With this in mind, Annebé became a Certified Pilates Instructor in 2001 and Northern Beaches Pilates was opened soon after, allowing her to further help clients achieve their health and fitness goals, improve flexibility and mobility as well as relieve stress, aches and pains.
Northern Beaches Pilates offers an extensive range of graded Pilates classes and Zumba suitable for men and women of all levels of fitness. In a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, Annebé brings to her classes precise technique, experience, variety and lots of fun. Class sizes are small to ensure individual attention to all clients and are always varied through the use of equipment such as Magic Circles, Chi-balls, thera-bands and Fitballs.
Annebé Pettersen Qualifications
- Certificate IV Pilates (Australian Fitness Network)
- Zumba® Instructor and Zumba Instructor Network (ZIN)™Member
- ChiBall™ – Level 1 Teacher (ChiBall Method™)
- Level III Certified Pilates Instructor (Pilates Moves)
- Small Apparatus Certification (Pilates Moves)
- Group Fitness Leader (Network NSW)
- Les Mills Certified Instructor (BODYSTEP and BODYPUMP)
- Member Pilates Alliance Australasia (Mat)
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Bachelor of Social Work (Sydney University)
- RAD Teaching Certification (Royal Academy of Dancing)
Contact Northern Beach Pilates
Avalon, Mona Vale, Narrabeen & Newport
M: 0429 998 778